Our Next Season Life Coaching program is designed to provide Guidance, Support, & Accountability to athletes during the very critical stages of their transition. Our life coaches will help athletes set and accomplish their goals and navigate through the various challenges that arise by developing their talents and potential. The Next Season Life Coaching program requires at least a 90-day commitment. Athletes will be assigned a certified Life Coach that will work with them weekly. The primary role of our life coaches is to:
- Help clients identify and build on their strengths.
- Assist clients to recognize and improve their weakness.
- Helps clients set value-based and realistic goals.
- Enable clients to recognize and acknowledge the barriers that prevent them from accomplishing their goals.
- Provide clients with various tools, techniques, and support to achieve their goals.
- Motivate clients to remain focused, maximize their performance and achieve success.